I know it can be a challenge, finding that balance between achieving amazing things in your business, whilst also putting wellness & your happiness high up in your priorities.
Working in the TV industry means I see people who are great at what they do but can quickly become used to living with burn out, high stress & losing sight of why they started.
Whether you work in media or another industry entirely, I’m sure you can see how sometimes it can all become a bit too much. There’s loads of practices you can use to manage that & hopefully you’ve picked up some tricks along the way for however long you’ve been reading the Banging Toolkit.
I’m sharing a few mantras which you can say, think, write & repeat to nurture what you do in your career & your wellness!
Here’s 8 powerful mantras for busy people:
- I show up everyday as myself
- I am thankful for everything to come
- My progress is more important than perfection
- I release the things that are out of my control
- I trust that I know what’s best for me
- I surround myself with people who make me better
- Rest is important to my growth
- Doing what I love fuels me
Let me know if you have any personal mantras which work for you!
I can’t wait to support you!
Love, Jessica x